like I never left....!!!


Hello my sweet night creatures:)
back to Greece.....missing everyone and everything in the UK..is it over? or not? A question that I am not going to answer right now...I can easily give myself a couple of months to decide...!
I was trying for so long to give an end to my "ancient history life", and just now I realised that another chapter is already finished!!!!!!! my yesterday's present is already my today's past...!!! how weird is that huh??? I must admit that staying away from everything and everyone made me realize many things about myself! I am a person who loves truth, loves herself, loves her friends and above all loves love in the air...the image that suits me is the smiley one..!! the happy one..!! the loving one!! and whoever doesn't fit in that pic... he or she has to move!!! go away!!! get out of our beautiful picture:)
I miss you tarzan Jane!!! our tea breaks after your long working days or not, were the most amazing time of the day...especcially whenever you decided to spend the night:) hehehe!!
I miss the beautiful couple:) I haven't even saw your new home!!grrrr!!! I am sure that it smells love and hapiness:)
I miss our shopping days at tesco!!!!!!!!!!!!
However...!!!if it wasn't for all of that I wouldn't have changed the way I did!! gosh!!I am sweet & sour now!!!!:) so...for whoever I like it's good cause I am sweet:) hehe!! we don't wanna talk for whoever I don't like!:)
anywayzz!! this was for you guys!! I really miss you!!! I send all of my love!!!:) And I will def see you sooner than we think!!!!:)
many kisses!!!
ta perastika mas apopse pane se osous de mporoun na doun th magiki eikona th gemath eutuxia:) stous stasimous!
cyaaaa!:)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Ζουν ανάμεσά μας!!

Είσαι η γυναίκα που με κάνεις να ντρέπομαι που είμαι γυναίκα!!

"New virus on the block"