hapiness is always there...

this is going to be written in english because it's devoted to what I learned in England;)
When I first arrived here, I thought that this change in my life would help me develop my professional life but at the same time it was a bad choice for my personal life...
I left behind my family (sth really hard for me), my friends, my habits...and I had to start everything again...as the time was passing I realised that eventually "England" may be the best decision I have ever made in my whole life..the distance you keep from things usually seems scary, but at the end of the day you realise that sometimes it is what you need to see things clear. it makes you see everything like a picture of excellent quality where you can distinguish the bad parts from the good parts...and when you look at it in such an objective way, it is easier for you to cut the bad parts and keep the good ones;) you really understand who were the people that missed you and did everything they could to keep in touch, and who were actually the people that were waiting for you to go to feel free of you...and who need to keep these people in his life? you think you've reached the absolute hapiness and suddenly you are surprised when you realise that there is more than that...there is always a bit more hapiness out there waiting for you. you realise that things that you thought they were important for you were just the preview of real life...England was my journey....I would really advise you to take a break from your lives...even if its not a real journey...see things from distance...cut the bonds that hurt you...make new ones, better ones...without never forgetting the old ones. because the past is responsible of what you are now and the present will be responsible of what you are going to be in the future...don't ever stop believing in yourselves...it is amazing what a person can do when he reaches his limits...hapiness is expecting everyone, is always there...the only thing that YOU have to do is open your eyes and see it...and then grab the chance to be happy because everyone deserves it! life is too short to spend it being sad.....
dont't worry about anything...and be happy...
p.s. and as the song says: always look on the bright side of life:)
kiss:))))"was I really nice and weird? hmmm...maybe because when you don't care, you just smile:))"

Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης oi agapimenes sas ksines!!! είπε…
re si mporeis na stamatiseis ligo me ta filakia??exoun arxisei na spane ta neura mou!!!!!kiss kiss kiss!!!!!
Ο χρήστης oi agapimenes sas ksines!!! είπε…
ante taba gia ipno re vrikolaka!!!!hahaha
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Ζουν ανάμεσά μας!!

Είσαι η γυναίκα που με κάνεις να ντρέπομαι που είμαι γυναίκα!!

"New virus on the block"